Best Free iPhone Apps for Small Businesses
The MailChimp mobile app tracks your business’s email marketing campaigns. Allowing you to manage your lists, add new subscribers, send campaigns, and view your reports, all from your iPhone. Create a campaign on your desktop or tablet, and send it from your iPhone once your team signs it off. MailChimp’s mobile app makes it easy to get your work done from wherever you are.[bg_faq_start]
• Manage your lists: Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who’s most engaged, and more. Subscribers don’t always request to be added to your list when they’re sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! With the mobile app, you can add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your iPhone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
• Send campaigns: View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it’s ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your iPhone when it’s ready to go out. You’ll even see the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
• View reports: You don’t have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they’re performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who’s tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
• Share accounts: Your whole team can use MailChimp for iPhone without getting any wires crossed. If you’ve set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp’s mobile app.
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mailchimp/id366794783?mt=8 (copy & paste link into your browser)
CloudMagic is an award winning email app for your iPhone. Supporting up to five email accounts, and working with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account. With the app, you can display your individual inbox for each of your separate accounts, along with a combined inbox to view all your mail at once. Better yet, the app colour codes your email accounts so you can easily identify which account the message has come from. Where the app becomes a more business focused tool is in its ability to allow you to complete all your work right from the inbox. Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote, Trello and MailChimp are all integrated into the clever CloudMagic app.[bg_faq_start]
● Works for all types of email: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email services: It doesn’t matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools: Complete all your work right from the Inbox. Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote, Todoist, Trello, Asana and MailChimp integrated with your email for quick actions.
● Full support for iOS8: Interactive Notifications lets you mark an email as read or delete it, as soon as you get it. Attach files from iCloud Drive or any other file storage service.
● Unified Inbox: One inbox for all your email accounts.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange: Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Easy on battery and data: Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● Passcode lock: Secure your business data further by adding a passcode lock.
[bg_faq_end]Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cloudmagic/id721677994?mt=8 (copy & paste link into your browser)
3) Facebook pages manager
The Facebook pages manager app lets you update your business’s Facebook page with posts or images, and allows you to use the insight tool to analyse and grow your brand online. Overall, the Facebook pages manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place from the comfort of their mobile.[bg_faq_start]
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights [bg_faq_end]
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/facebook-pages-manager/id514643583?mt=8 (copy & paste link into your browser)
4) LinkedIn Connected
The new LinkedIn Connected app offers a fast, easy, and smarter way to strengthen your professional relationships. Connected gives you relevant updates about the people you know, so you can reach out when it matters most, and thus grab every opportunity to foster genuine relationships – and stay close to the people that could help the success of your business.
• Know when to reach out. Get notified about jobs changes, birthdays, work anniversaries, & more.
• Focus on the people who matter with relevant, timely updates.
• Make a great impression and start better conversations with pre-meeting intelligence.
• Build stronger relationships in just a few minutes a day.[bg_faq_end]
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/linkedin-connected/id635424128?mt=8 (copy & paste link into your browser)
The Dropbox app lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and allows you to share them easily. You can access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web – and thus always have your most important work with you. Better yet, if your iPhone crashes, you can rest assured that your business docs will be safely stored in Dropbox.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.[bg_faq_end]
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dropbox/id327630330?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2 (copy & paste link into your browser)
The GoToMeeting app allows you to join, host or schedule a GoToMeeting session from your iPhone. You can also use the app to join GoToWebinar events or GoToTraining online classes. When you attend a meeting, event or class using the GoToMeeting app, you can view slide presentations, design mock-ups, spreadsheets, reports – anything meeting presenters share on-screen. And if you’re not already a GoToMeeting customer, you can join GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining sessions free or start the 30-day trial and host your own GoToMeeting sessions directly from the app.
• One-tap dial in to the phone conference
or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G
• See a schedule of upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Take tests and access materials from the GoToTraining content library (GoToTraining)
• Respond to polls, raise hands, monitor attentiveness (GoToWebinar and GoToTraining)
• Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session. (GoToMeeting only)
• Join sessions in seconds by tapping a link in an email or your calendar.[bg_faq_end]
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/gotomeeting/id424104128?mt=8 (copy & paste link into your browser)
7) Office² Plus
Office² Plus is an intuitive and straightforward document tool that allows you to easily open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS & XLSX) and PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX) files right from your iPhone. Text files can be saved for free, but an in-app purchase is required in order to save office format files (a slight downfall). However, Office² Plus also offers the most advanced solution for connecting you to all of your stored documents. You can access your Google Docs, DropBox and Microsoft SkyDrive files at any time, to securely open and work on any and all of your most important documents. In addition to all of the creating and editing features, Office² Plus also stores ANY file and easily transfers it between any computer for convenient one-stop file storage – just like a USB stick!
• Create, edit and save Word DOC & DOCX files
• Character formatting, including:
– Text and fill color
– Bold, Italic, Underline
– Font face & Size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other programs)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
• Spell check
• Copy & Paste, even text and images from other applications
• Create, edit and save Excel XLS & XLSX files
• Handle multiple worksheets with unlimited rows and columns
• Search and sort cells
• Cell formatting: (bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping)
• Cell types: General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, and Text
• Merge cells feature
• Pane freezing
• Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
• Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions
• Tap cells to compose formula
• Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
• Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override
• 146 different functions
• Create, edit and save PowerPoint PPT & PPTX files
• Insert images and countless common shapes
• Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: (font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment, line spacing)
• Rotation of text and shapes
• Slide ordering
• Slide show mode with simulated laser pointer
• Slide show presentation on external monitor
• File versioning. Revert to any of the last 10 file versions.
• Save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Wireless printing
• GOOGLE DOCS: Office² Plus allows you to view and edit the documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account. Not only does this enhance file transfers to and from Office², you can also edit the same files on the iPad AND from within your web browser.
• Users can also open, edit, save, delete and rename files stored in Dropbox, Box.net, Microsoft SkyDrive, Huddle, ShareFile and any WebDAV server
• Organize files into folders
• Open DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, PPT, PPTX and TXT email attachments within Office² Plus
• Email any file you are working on from within Office² Plus[bg_faq_end]
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/office2-plus/id353971085?mt=8 (copy & paste link into your browser)