Customer Service/Technical Support Apprentice Vacancy – Earn while you learn.
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic and driven individual to become part of our telecoms support team. The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology and be willing and able to learn a wide range of skills.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Working with and supporting the sales team
- Technical support – handset and network related
- Order processing
- Customer service and support
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with existing clients
- Handling existing customer enquiries via phone and email
Our expectations for the role are as follows:
- Professional attitude
- Computer literate
- Able to demonstrate good initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- An excellent attendance record
- A good team player
- Outgoing individual
- Good standard of English and Mathematics (GCSE C or Above)
We will provide additional training through a variety of methods online, on the job or classroom based where appropriate, over and above the externally provided training as part of the apprenticeship scheme – providing you with experience in a busy office environment and a wide range of skills.
Beyond training, as an apprentice of Guildford College, you will be entitled to apply for a NUS card and have access to all their facilities including a library and gym membership.
All our employees are also provided with ‘Perk Box’, which includes lots of discounts and benefits.
Keen on career progression? Future prospects:
As we are a small company, we are looking for someone to become an important member of the team. Our most recent apprentice has finished her course and is now on a full time salary and in charge of all the company’s marketing.
Working week: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 5:30pm. Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information on how to apply for this opportunity.